Please note: The deadline for the proposals has been extended to the 9th of October!
“Well Prepared for Things to Come”
Submission Deadline: October 9th, 2016
Contact: info (at) pirate-secon.org
We are happy to announce the start of submission process for third international Pirate Security Conference, which will take place between the 16th and 18th of February 2017 in Munich.
The congress is organized by the German Pirate Party as well as the non-profit association 42 e.V. and gets additional support from our special partner, the Munich Security Conference.
We mainly want to address the European people, parties and NGO’s interested in international security politics. It addresses also the respective ministries and agencies, the embassies in Germany as well as national and international companies. A special invitation goes also to the members of all national Parliaments and those of the European Parliament.
The Pirate Security Conference is an opportunity for academics, military personnel, practitioners and consultants from around the world who are involved in the study, management, development and implementation of systems and concepts to combat information warfare or to improve information systems security to come together and exchange ideas
For this 3rd Security Conference the main topic will be “Well Prepared for Things to Come” and will offer participants to emerge over the course of the three days into talks, presentations and panels, focusing on the future and upcoming challenges. All sessions will be streamed and the video recordings published afterwards.
The 3 Topics of the Conference are:
– New Dimensions in the Threat Landscape
– Global Governance: Norms, Rules and Practices
– Conflicts in the 21st Century
Terms and conditions of paper submission:
- Title and abstract of the proposed session should be send to info (at) pirate-secon.org by September 25th, 2016
- The submissions are accepted in English language only
- In case of the acceptance of the submission, the session material and eventual audio and video recordings will be published with a CC-BY 4.0 license
- In case of any financial support, the name of the organization or institute should be reflected in the abstract. Evidently, submission and publication of such papers are subjected to letter of consent from the respective oganization or institute
- Conference is on 16nd and 18nd of February 2017 in Munich, Germany
- Deadline to submit your proposal is October 9th 23:59 CET
- Speaker notifications by Oktober 23rd 23:59 CET
- Final version due on January 22nd 2017 23:59 CET